I’m always on the look out for new skin care as I still feel like I haven’t found skincare that fully suits my skin. Well now I think I have. I have very sensitive skin, a lot of products I have are just too harsh for my skin to cope with. Not Sukin though, I feel like it is perfectly suited for my skin. I will explain below why I love these products so much.
Sukin launched in 2007, by a Melbourne based family on a mission to create a high quality, affordable and effective natural hair and skin care. Their tagline is “Skin care that doesn’t cost the earth”. They are certified as 100% Carbon Neutral, Cruelty Free and Vegan. They have over 60 products out now. If you are from the UK you can purchase the products from the Sukin website, Holland and Barrett and Boots!
Detoxifying Clay Masque
- Paraben Free
- Clay based masque infused with Kale, Spirulina & Parsley to promote a clean, healthy and glowing complexion.
- Detoxifying and packed with antioxidants and vitamins
- Promotes youthful and healthy skin
- Also lots of great natural ingredients.
I really love the masque, usually when I put a mask on my face I have to remove it within few minutes as it starts to burn/irritate my skin. It’s safe to say that this masque did not do this. It felt really comfortable and nourishing on my skin. This masque also has a really great texture. When I remove the masque my skin feels and looks great. Which is something everyone wants to see from a mask hey! I also had a friend stay round one night and she tried the masque and really loved it. It does everything it says on the packaging & it suits my sensitive skin perfectly. I use this product once a week.
Detoxifying Facial Scrub
- Blend of Kale, Spirulina and parsley to promote a healthy glowing complexion
- Jojoba beads and Bamboo gently exfoliate the skin
- Micro Jojoba beads and Bamboo offer the skin a gentle polish to remove dirt and impurities.
- Detoxifying and packed with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Pineapple, Liquorice and Lime peel promote a clear and radiant complexion
- Sulphate and Paraben free
The thing I loved about this scrub is that it’s not harsh when rubbing it on your face, you can clearly tell you are exfoliating your skin but it’s very gently and effective. The liquid its self is very soft on your skin and with the beads working their magic, my skin feels amazing after every use. I use the product twice a week and love it. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. The products also have a non-overpowering cranberry scent, which is lovely.
I will 100% be re-purchasing my products when they run out as well as some other products by Sukin! I couldn’t recommend this skin care brand enough!
Thanks for reading,
Love From Liv xo
*These products were kindly sent to me. All opinions are honest and my own*