Happy Friday wonderful people,
I kindly got sent a product to review which is the Eden’s Semilla Jojoba oil, I had never actually heard of Eden’s Semilla, I don’t know if any of you guys have either, if you haven’t then here is some info about the company.
- Edens Semilla is a fairly new online business that sells oils and serums.
- The name is actually Spanish which means Edens Seed and was chosen because originally a large part of the U.S market was Spanish.
- Their original product was Rosehip Oil which was sourced from Latin America.
- They have now expanded to Canada and Europe.
- Edens Semilla sells facial serums, oils and more recently Jojoba Oil.
- They have plans to bring an essential oils range out very soon.
- They currently sell their products on Amazon but are going to have a website soon where you can buy directly from.
Now you know more about the company lets talk about the product. I am a huge fan of facial oils, always have been and always will be. When this opportunity arose I was very excited about it. Another oil I thought, YES! Plus I love discovering new companies and skin care. You never know you might find a real gem and I absolutely have.
Prior to receiving my oil, I was suffering with break outs on my chin and cheeks, lots of little white heads kept appearing everyday. I suspected that it may have been a product I was using during my skin care routine. But as we all know guys and girls nothing makes us feel more crap than having a face full of spots!
I had previously read that the Jojoba Oil was the best natural moisturizer, ideal for sensitive skin (which I suffer with) and helps with acne. So I thought wonderful, this is going to be a god send. I received the oil and removed my old moisturizer from my skin care routine which I had a sneaky suspicion that was causing the breakouts and introduced the Jojoba oil.
I have been using it for 2 weeks straight now, every morning and night. I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with this product. I have had NO break outs and my skin looked visibly clearer after 2 days of using the product. I was very impressed as you can imagine.
Here are some benefits about Edens Semilla’s Jojoba Oil:
- Best for skin, hair and nails.
- Cold pressed and unrefined
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, which makes it ideal for a multipurpose oil moisturizer.
- All round protection from head to toe.
- Healthy radiant skin.
- Natural skin healing properties.
- Helps with skin irritation, inflammation, acne, dryness and chapped skin.
- Fast absorbing and non greasy.
- Anti-oxidant and vitamin E protection that can repair damaged skin cells and makes the skin firmer and more elasticized.
- Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and even scarring.
- Gives you silky smooth hair it also leaves hair feeling rejuvenated and full of life.
- Natural anti-bacterial protection for the scalp that keeps hair healthy and clean.
- Guards against split ends, thinning of the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Great for chapped lips and brittle nails
- Edens Semilla Jojoba oil is 100% natural, pure and organic.
I know, its amazing isn’t it. How can one product do so many things?!
I have been using the oil on the ends of my hair when I get out the shower and it has left the ends feeling very soft. I am going to put the oil on my scalp and use it as a treatment as I suffer with Psoriasis on my scalp. I think my head will really thank me!
Main points I have noticed since using the oil:
- My skin is 100% clearer
- Non greasy and sinks in well
- My skin looks more radiant
- I can touch my skin all through out the day and it feels so soft.
- A little goes a long way (as it is an oil its going to last a long while)
- Made the ends of my hair feel soft and alive.
I am genuinely very impressed and would recommend to anyone. Jojoba oil is now going to be a staple in my skin care routine and I will be definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
There are currently promotion codes that will allow any new Eden’s Semilla customer a 1 time 50% off discount on their purchase. The code should be applied at the Amazon checkout.
Rosehip Oil – ROSEUK50
HA serum – HASEUK50
Vitamin C Serum – VITCUK50
Jojoba Oil – JOJOUK50
As you can see that Edens Semilla has got more oils too. Please go and have a look via the links I have left. If you do want to purchase remember these 50% off codes wont last forever, so be quick!
Thanks so much for reading, as always!
Love from Liv xo
*Although this post was sponsored all thoughts and opinions are my own!