As we are closing the door to winter and opening a new door to spring in a couple of days, I thought why not blog about all the reasons why we should love and be looking forward to spring. Ya know, get us all in the mood for it, so let’s get to it and spring in to spring the right way…
Reasons To Love Spring
- The weather starts getting warmer.
- Flowers, flowers, flowers. Everywhere you look there are flowers blooming.
- Longer days, lighter evenings.
- All the baby animals – need I say more?
- EASTER!! (Give us all the chocolate, thanks)
- We can start to wear pastel shades again. Yay.
- No more winter skin – say goodbye to flaky, dry, itchy skin.
- Spring clean your home, get rid of clutter & open all your windows.
- Laters to winter colds/illnesses. Girl bye.
- Driving with the windows down and not freezing your butt off.
- The smell of freshly cut grass. Mmm
- Dust off that BBQ baby.
- Ditch the heavy winter clothes, its time to start packing them away till next time.
- People seem to be more optimistic and happier when spring has sprung. Love that a lot.
- Picnics, all the picnics.
- You can just go outside, breath in the air & live that spring life.
- Majority of all the fun events start in spring.
- You can just do so many more outdoor activities when its warmer. Bring on all the fun.
I really hope you enjoyed reading all the reasons why you should be loving that we are coming into spring very soon. Let me know in the comments below why you love spring and what your favourite things to do are.
I feel really sorry for the people who suffer with hay fever to any degree. It makes the spring and summer months quite hard I can imagine. Try and enjoy it as much as you can though!
Thanks for reading, see you next week.
Love From Liv xo